Prev: Railgun Goals II Next: RE: Railgun Goals II

RE: Kra'vak Armor

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 21:54:26 -0800
Subject: RE: Kra'vak Armor

Robertson, Brendan <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:

>How about as a suggestion:
>5% mass = Armour 1 (acts as screen-1, subtract 1 from railgun doubling)
>10% mass = Armour 2 (acts as screen-2, subtract 2 from railgun
doubling)
>Cost = mass x 5
>This should make it expensive, but still balanced point & mass-wise
>without being prohibitively expensive.

I actually like this idea. It's very different from human designs.

Do we then say that K'V have no armour like the humans have? I think so.

As for the doubling ideas, I think that we still have to figure out how
we
want them to do damage before we figure out how this protects from it.

Schoon

Prev: Railgun Goals II Next: RE: Railgun Goals II