Prev: Armor - was RE: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: RE: My Kingdom for a GM!

RE: Kra'vak Armor

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 16:43:15 +1100
Subject: RE: Kra'vak Armor

How about as a suggestion:
5% mass = Armour 1 (acts as screen-1, subtract 1 from railgun doubling)
10% mass = Armour 2 (acts as screen-2, subtract 2 from railgun doubling)
Cost = mass x 5
This should make it expensive, but still balanced point & mass-wise
without being prohibitively expensive.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
T'was brillig, & the slithy toves,
Did gyre & gimle in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And mome raths outgrabe.
		       - Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass".