Prev: RE: DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass Next: RE: DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass

[FT] Torp vs. Reroll Carnage Match (was: My Kingdom for a GM!)

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:49:53 -0500
Subject: [FT] Torp vs. Reroll Carnage Match (was: My Kingdom for a GM!)

I'll be ready once The Forge Worlds have finished digesting that NAC
fleet.
Now we just need Beth and Aaron to sign on.

> You're more of a masochist.  I don't throw myself at rocks and hope to
> stick.  I play hockey instead.  (8-)

So you throw yourself at people, dodge pucks, and hope not to get
sticked.

There's a difference? You're _both_ masochists.

Noam Izenberg, acrophobe & blood-sport spectator.

Noam R. Izenberg		noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu

Prev: RE: DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass Next: RE: DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass