Prev: Re: [gunslinger] Turn 0 & ship stats Next: Re: FTFB General Question

Re: Filtering on [GZG-L]

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 23:31:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Filtering on [GZG-L]

trapper wrote:

> Aloha,
>    Now that the new list is up and running, how does everyone feel
about the
> listserver automatically adding a [GZG-L] or [GZG] tag at the
beginning of
> every subject line (see my subject line)?

To be honest, I think it doesn't really get you anything.  Most people
already tuck [OT] or [FT] or [DSII] or whatever in front of their
posts, and you should be able to sort by the 'to' address or the
'source' address of the message.

Right now, for example, I'm filtering on "To:" contains "GZG-L@CSUA",
which works like a charm.

J.

--
   *** Jerry Han - jhan@icom.ca - http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan ***
"There once was pretty good nation, Pretty proud of the greatness it

Prev: Re: [gunslinger] Turn 0 & ship stats Next: Re: FTFB General Question