Prev: RE: FTFB General Question Next: [GZG-L]

RE: FTFB General Question

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:34:08 +1000
Subject: RE: FTFB General Question

-----Original Message-----
From: Beth Fulton [mailto:beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au]

Hi Beth,

SNIP SNIP

>As for rate of success.... I must admit to having a fairly low rate,
but I
>wouldn't necessarily blame that on the FSE designs I think it has more
>do with the fact I've got a much smaller fleet and I have a tendency to
>just rush in and throw sound tactics/strategy out the window for a
brief
>moment of blood and glory :)

Well, Paul O'Grady plays his FSE along the FB lines and he has had an
excellent track record with the SML designs. He's scoured Kra'Vak, ESU
and
NSL fleets no problems!

The SMLs are deadly with good timing of launch. We played a Kra'Vak vs
NSL
fleet that used missiles and the missiles were launched too late and the
Kra'Vak were past them and at close range. A quick death vs anyone!!

Owen

Prev: RE: FTFB General Question Next: [GZG-L]