Prev: Re: Status report on: Re: hey, is anybody out there.... Next: RE: DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass

Re: Last Post

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:00:28 +0000
Subject: Re: Last Post

At 17:53 24/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
>On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Michael Blair wrote on the new list:
>> Is there anyone else riding her down to the event horizon?
I suppose I should be here until the end. Captain/ship sort of thing...

As it happens the plan is not to actually shut this list down, at least
in
the near future. After I leave BI, the list will stop accepting new
messages. Instead, should you post a message to this address the server
will pop a message back to you saying something like 'this list is now
closed, please send mail to the new list location of blah blah yakkity
schmakity'.

				TTFN
					Jon

-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: Status report on: Re: hey, is anybody out there.... Next: RE: DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass