Prev: Another "Me too..." Next: RE: DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass

Status report on: Re: hey, is anybody out there....

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:41:39 -0600
Subject: Status report on: Re: hey, is anybody out there....

So far, for me, the bugs have been VERY few and far between. Good work,
Matthew!

The big surprise has been how quick response has been. If the Brit
members
of the list are noticing a corresponding slow down to match the speed
increase I've seen, my sympathies, but you CAN get used to it. ;->=

Bad sign-offs continue on the old list, but  Jon ( Mr White, have I said
thanks lately?) and others have posted proper instructions, so we'll
just
have to grin-and-bear...

Matthew: One thing, tho': I think I've noticed some double posts. At
least
one was actually posted to both lists, so I'm not completely clear, but
I'm
sure at least one, Wayne's 'Something Funny', was repeated, though it
had a
confusing To: address. Whether problem, known 'feature', or folks not
seeing their posts and repeat posting, I'll have to leave for you to
figure
out.

The_Beast

Prev: Another "Me too..." Next: RE: DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass