Prev: Re: [FTFB] Minaturization Next: Re: Hello

Digested #2 *Urp*

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 08:34:46 -0500
Subject: Digested #2 *Urp*

FYI, Digest #2 came through with no errors, and as a readable
mail,rather than as an attachment. Most excellent. Plus, not counting.
the 3 dozen unsubscribes from the old list, my FT mail folder only had
the one new message. God save the Digests.

BTW I like Edmund Hon's Miniaturization rule. I think it needs
playtesting, though to check the proper balance - My gut says  cost and
mass should scale the same - 1/2 mass = 2x cost. and vice versa.

Noam

Noam R. Izenberg		noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu
"They couldn't hit an elepaht at this dist-"
 - last words of John Sedgewick, Battle of Spotsylvania, 1864
 AND
 - last transmission from NSL CL Fritz in during engagement of 103098
with NAC force commanded by Adm. Mark "Indy" Kochte

Prev: Re: [FTFB] Minaturization Next: Re: Hello