Prev: Re: hey, is anybody out there.... Next: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak

RE: Who's out there?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:42:27 +1100
Subject: RE: Who's out there?

If the pulse torps fail, you can always roll an asteroid at 'im (no
to-hit roll required!!!)

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
T'was brillig, & the slithy toves,
Did gyre & gimle in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And mome raths outgrabe.
		       - Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass".