Prev: Re: Unsubscribing instructions Next: Unsubscribe Procedure

Digested Test

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:00:19 -0500
Subject: Digested Test

'Lo List

I am grateful for the new digest option, and am posting to report I have
received Vol
1 #1 just a few minutes ago. I should report the following message that
came with the attached digest:

Included Message:----

This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
Service.  To view the original message content,  open the attached
message. If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to
disk, and then open it using a viewer that can display the original
character set.

(attachment) <<mesage.txt >>

End Message----

Later, all.

"They couldn't hit an elepaht at this dist-"
 - last words of John Sedgewick, Battle of Spotsylvania, 1864
 AND
 - last transmission from NSL CL Fritz in during engagement of 103098
with NAC force commanded by Adm. Mark "Indy" Kochte

Noam R. Izenberg		noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu

Prev: Re: Unsubscribing instructions Next: Unsubscribe Procedure