Prev: Re: Unsubscribing Next: Re: Who's out there?

RE: Who's out there?

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:21:33 -0800
Subject: RE: Who's out there?

Ya know, I've been list-enabled for what, 2- 3	years? Despite the
occasional verbal spat, it has been a helluva time! I still get
occasional emails from old friends wondering what the hell a "
Bellerephon" is and what a Greek horse has to do with me...(Indy!)

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.