Prev: Re: Who's out there? Next: last hurrah.

RE: Who's out there?

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 15:02:42 -0500
Subject: RE: Who's out there?

Mike spake thusly upon matters weighty:

AHA! But you must be a Kra'Vak Symp because you are ordering an
attack on the humans, who have aided your cause against the
Fan-Heads. Obviously a TurnCoat from the causes of the Alliance. Not
a true believer in G'Kar or G'Quon obviously..... (grin)

> I am hurt that the Narn would be confused with the Kra'Vak. Our heads
> are *much* harder....<grin>
>
> Michael Wikan
> Game Design
> Slave Zero
> Accolade, Inc.
> http://www.slavezero.com

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: Who's out there? Next: last hurrah.