Prev: hello Next: Re: [ADMIN] New List!!!

bunker modelling was Re: Who's out there?

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:59:22 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: bunker modelling was Re: Who's out there?

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Tony Christney wrote:
> Now, to bring this back on topic, I recently made a very cool
> command bunker for 15mm SGII battles. The reason I mention this
> is because I used the plastic container from a new Apple Stylewriter
> cartridge. It looks like a heavily reinforced concrete box. All
> I added was a door and a communictions tower (w/ arial and microwave
> antenna). Another cool computer bit to make terrain!

on the 1/300 front, the metal cases from those little pies that come in
boxes of six or so (mr kipling's recovered fruit waste (tm) to us brits)
make quite good bunkery things. painting them is a bit of a pain,
though.
you can also knock up a decent-looking satellite dish / strategic radar
/
radiotelescope with some effort.

Tom

Prev: hello Next: Re: [ADMIN] New List!!!