Prev: Who's out there? Next: Re: Who's out there?

Re: An era ends, and begins, today.

From: "Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 13:34:32 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: An era ends, and begins, today.

>I tried to sign on to the new list but it came back as undeliverable.
Please
>repeat the new address for the mailing list.

I was able to sign on with no problems.

Send mail to:

   majordomo@csua.berkeley.edu

nothing in the subject line. In the body of the msg, put nothing but:

   subscribe gzg-l

You should get back an authentication request. Respond to it (follow the
directions ;) and then you should get a welcome msg from the majordomo.

Indy
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Who's out there? Next: Re: Who's out there?