Prev: Re: Is anybody out there? Testing... Next: Re: Is anybody out there? Testing...

Re: Is anybody out there? Testing...

From: "Siefert: Australian for GEEK!" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:17:12 -0600
Subject: Re: Is anybody out there? Testing...

Bzzzzzzzz....sssshhhhwwwwwww.....Hello?......tweeeeeeeeeeee...... I 'm
here..... beeeeeeeppppp.... Hold on a second......

{THUMP!]

	There.	That's better.	Yes, here I am.  Ready, willing and
able.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Personally, I think Ayn Rand was onto something when she had the
goodguys at the end of Atlas Shrugged admiring a new Constitutional
Amendment: "Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of
production
and trade ... "  Better yet, Alice, how about "Congress shall make no
law"?	Period.
				     --L. Neil Smith
				     "Scalping Elmo"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Is anybody out there? Testing... Next: Re: Is anybody out there? Testing...