Prev: FB - Kra'Vak Next: Re: [ADMIN] New List!!!

Re: [ADMIN] New List!!!

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 09:20:52 -0700
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] New List!!!

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:19:18 -0500, Thomas Barclay writes:
>Matthew spake thusly upon matters weighty:
>
>How long will the old list be supported Matt? (ie what should one do
>- post to both, or post to one or the other.... or what....). How do
>we insure Jerry gets the last traffic on it into the archives? You
>may want to think about that.

I was just thinking that I should have said something about this.

For now, posts to the old list stay there, and posts to the new list
stay there.  I would giev people about 48 hours to vacate the old list
before really starting to post to the new one.	Jon has asked that the
move be expidited (if I'm wrong on this, please correct me Jon).

So, I'd say Wednesday would be a good cross-over day.  It gets a
little strange with the US Thanksgiving Holiday Thursday though.
But I think its manageable.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: FB - Kra'Vak Next: Re: [ADMIN] New List!!!