Prev: [[DSII] Ambushes (not Traveller), Light Infantry, and I thought the list was moving? Next: RE: Homepage

Re: Homepage

From: Mike.Elliott@b...
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 13:15:28 +0000
Subject: Re: Homepage

Hmmm, are you sure you are not in breach of copyright here? What does
Jon
T. think?

Mike Elliott

"Colin Nash" <cmnash@dirtside.freeserve.co.uk>
20/11/98 22:24

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Mike Elliott/UK/BULL)
Subject:  Homepage

I've just put my first page on to the web, folks (try not to laugh too
much), nothing much to see, but I have typed up GZG's future history
from
the FT rulebooks.

Check it out & let me know if there's anything obvious missing

http://www.dirtside.freeserve.co.uk/

Cheers

Colin

___
      _____

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may

be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is

intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not

the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering

it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to

anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by

mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply

facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.

e versi.?

Prev: [[DSII] Ambushes (not Traveller), Light Infantry, and I thought the list was moving? Next: RE: Homepage