Prev: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks. Next: Re: [SG2] Traveller Armour Question

Stargrunt II Demos: Success!

From: Kenneth Winland <kwinland@c...>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 00:24:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Stargrunt II Demos: Success!

	Greetings!

>WHAT?: GAMEFREEK '98
>	Stargrunt II Demos

>WHERE?:	Toronto International Center, Hall 6
>	6900 Airport Road at Derry, Toronto, Ontario

>WHEN?: November 21-22

	Our thanks to all of the people who helped make the Stargrunt II
games at GameFreek a success!  Congrats to the lucky prize winners, and
hope to see you all at Pandemonium '99 this January.  We have a full
course of Full Thrust, Dirtside, and Stargrunt events planned.	And
space
is not a limiting factor!

	The Legion and PAU were victorious over the New Israeli mercs
and
their NAC allies.  The PAU took it on the chin later, getting a sound
drubbing from the Japanese Corporate Mercs.  Apparently,
mercenaries stick together...

	Once again, thanks Geo-Hex for the great prizes!

	Ken
	Dave

Prev: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks. Next: Re: [SG2] Traveller Armour Question