Prev: Re: [SG2] Traveller Armour Question Next: RE: [SG2] Traveller Armour Question

oops (EW vs. missiles discussion)

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 15:54:12 -0500
Subject: oops (EW vs. missiles discussion)

Ok, I'm a dope.

Over the last day or so, a couple of us have been discussing the
possible
uses of EW in SG2 for disrupting missile fire.	I suggested a series of
possible rules for this, as did several other people.

So I'm sitting down today with my copy of the SG2 rulebook (which, of
course, I didn't have at work this week) and just for kicks I open up to
the "Electronic Warfare" section (page 52, to be exact).

Lo and behold, what do I find, but:

"iii)  Disruption of Enemy Sensors and Guidance Systems..."

D'oh!

So never mind.

Sigh.

Adrian

Prev: Re: [SG2] Traveller Armour Question Next: RE: [SG2] Traveller Armour Question