Prev: Re: Infantry Walkers! and More Grav Bikes Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules

Re: GMS Fire control

From: Kenneth Winland <kwinland@c...>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 02:15:36 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GMS Fire control

	Greetings!

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Thomas Barclay wrote:

> How many of you think GMS firecontrol is
>
> 1) a product of the round (ie, the same launcher can fire GMS
> enhanced and GMS superior since the intelligence is in the round -
> goes with fire and forget I'd guess) therefore the launcher can be
> universal

	I think that minimal "intelligence" would be placed in the
round,
as that always goes up in smoke at the end of the day.	I think most of
the money would be laid in with a sensor package on the side of the
launcher that can be reused, i.e. the Dragon and the Javelin.

	There are a few guys with infantry experience on the list.
Mayber they can comment, as a few of them have probably fired some
GMS/Ps
and Ls... :)

	Laterish!

	Ken

Prev: Re: Infantry Walkers! and More Grav Bikes Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules