Prev: Re: Infantry Walkers! and More Grav Bikes Next: RE: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak

Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 20:09:03 -0800
Subject: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak

 Los <los@cris.com> Wrote:

>Or charge more mass on something else. I think the scattergun charges
>should be
>immense. Think of how much mass you need to fill up a chunk of psace
withing
>6MUs of your ship to automatically guarantee at least one hit.

While I may agree that scatter-guns need some adjustment anyway, the
hull
problem needs to be resolved without resorting to changing the cost of
OTHER systems. Otherwise, they just won't buy the overpriced systems,
and
stick to the "good but cheap" ones!!

Schoon

Prev: Re: Infantry Walkers! and More Grav Bikes Next: RE: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak