Prev: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules Next: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak

Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres

From: Kenneth Winland <kwinland@c...>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 03:33:21 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres

	Greetings!

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Brian Burger wrote:

> The something-1000 and the something-1500 (a 1500 _ton_ tank) are both
> mentioned in that excellent Panzer website some nice person posted a
> couple days ago. I've got the URL around somewhere, but it's late...

	PLEASE send me the URL! :)

	We have found precious little in English or in German on the
1000-ton tank.	A *1500* ton tank as well!?!

> That short Austrian corporal was the best war-winning tool the Allies
> had...God knows where a 1500ton tank would have been useful, outside
his
> head...

	There was an allied intel officer assigned to do a feasibility
study on the assassination of Hitler.  He said that it would be foolish
kill him, as he was worth innumerable divisions in assets.... (Adrian
Johnson can post the actual quote)

	Laterish!

	Ken

Prev: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules Next: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak