Prev: Re: [DS] OGRES and Fuzzy Wuzzies (long) Next: Re: Leonids meteor shower

Re: Leonids meteor shower

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 20:39:12 +0000
Subject: Re: Leonids meteor shower

At 12:40 17/11/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Rob Paul wrote:
>
>> I was up bright and early this morning (5a.m.) and stood like a gumby
>> in the
>> street for 20 minutes, during which time I counted 37 meteors,
>> including
>> several fireballs.  One of the latter produced such a flash that I
>> caught it
>> despite it initially being outside my field of view.
>
>Were you able distinguish between which actual meteors and which were
>cleverly hidden PA drops?
>
>Los
:-)
No, but all the soup, spaghetti and sausages in the house have
mysteriously
disappeared...

Rob

"Rob Paul

Dept of Zoology
Oxford University
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124
"Once again, villainy is rotting meat
before the maggots of justice!"
"

Prev: Re: [DS] OGRES and Fuzzy Wuzzies (long) Next: Re: Leonids meteor shower