Prev: Re: GEV capabilities Next: Re: GEV capabilities

Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:27:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.

>Kenneth Winland wrote:
>
>>	   In an earlier message, you posted that M1A1(HA)s were taken
>> out by T-62, T-72, BMPs, RPGs, etc.	I have been unable to find this
>> anywhere in post-Gulf reports (Zaloga's books, Jane's, Journal of
Military

BLAH BLAH BLAH

load of irrelevant stuff cut out (as it SHOULD be)

>John M. Atkinson

Look guys this type of get at one another mails is VERY tiresome to
read.,
If I may suggest, you John crop up frequently in these types of mails. I
guess its just your style of doing things, but in general TO EVERYONE,
can
we get this sort of stuff off the list and onto private email ?

I realize there are currently doubts about the future of this list but
really I am getting heartily fed up of opening my mail and getting 30 or
so
completely irrelevant mails.  OK I realize some of you guys want to talk
background and modern references and can it be built stuff but some of
us
don't want to read it. So I can't really kick off too much as I don't
pay
for my mail, but despite this the 'signal to noise ratio is becoming
ridiculous.  I am seriously considering un-subbing.

Can we not just talk about playing GAMES WITH TOY SOLDIERS/SPACESHIPS
instead of the load of irrelevant rubbish which is becoming the mailing
list.  If you guys really want to talk about this stuff then why not get
yourselves onto one of the news groups more germain to it than this
list.

My apologies to all for this rant, if anyone has issues which they would
like to raise with me PLEASE MAIL ME PRIVATELY.

STUART.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics	     Tel: (718) 430 4289
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine	      Fax: (718) 430 8778
1300 Morris Park Avenue 			  email:
smurray@aecom.yu.edu
Bronx
New York 10461

Prev: Re: GEV capabilities Next: Re: GEV capabilities