Prev: SEC: UNCLASSIFIED - Mailing List name Next: Re: Supertank?

Re: New mailing list question

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:40:25 -0800

Meeting a steam-roller head-on isn't exactly my idea of an 'interesting
experience' - YMMV, of course wrote:
...Snip...JTL
> >Hey how about we all draw up into factions and fight it out for which
list
> >name?  We could maybe use a huge FT-PBEM game to decide it!
>
> Who'll be the ref? If not I...will I be assigned a P-torp ship?
>
> Indy

Admiral Indy,
     Persuming that the game will be FT 2.5 your command is ready:

catagory,   mass    points    comments
hull	    1000    1000      Big isn't it!

Integrity    300     600      Average

Drives:
  FTL	     100     200
  Main	     300     600      Thrust equals 6.

FCS	       6      24      6 Fire controls
screen	       2     300      2 Screens
Armor	      30      60      30 Armor

Beams	      48     144      16-6 arc type 2
	      16      48      16-6 arc type 1
	      10      30      PDAF

Pulse Torps   54     162      9-3 arc Pulse torpedos
Hangers       36     106      4 Each
Fighters	     120      4 Heavy fighter Sq.

Totals	     1000   3396

(Model not provided, Batteries not included!)
Enjoy,

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: SEC: UNCLASSIFIED - Mailing List name Next: Re: Supertank?