Prev: Re: New mailing list question Next: Re: New mailing list question

Re: New mailing list question

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 12:39:32 -0800

At 12:25 PM 11/16/98 -0700, you wrote:

>O.k., after setting up the new lists, I had a realization.  What names
>would people like for the new lists?
>
>ftgzg and ftgzg-digest ?
>ftgzg-l and ftgzg-l-digest ?
>
>Something else?
>
>I know the current list uses ftgzg-l, I tend to perfer just ftgzg as
>simpler.  Opinions?

Yes, as I only have thus far played DSII and SGII, perhaps something
like gzg, gzg-l, gzgames, groundzero, etc. would be appropriate.
I like the sound of groundzero...

>-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu

My $0.02

Tony Christney		     | "Perserverance - a lowly
acc@questercorp.com	     |	virtue whereby mediocrity
Junior Scientist,	     |	achieves an inglorious
Quester Tangent Corp.	     |	success"
http://www.questercorp.com/  |	     - Ambrose Bierce.

Prev: Re: New mailing list question Next: Re: New mailing list question