Prev: Re: [ds] supporting sources Next: Re: Marine Contingents

Re: [ds] supporting sources

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 11:40:38 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [ds] supporting sources

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998, John and Roxanne Leary wrote:
> David wrote:
> > This also could be used when talking Scifi.  Just an idea to keep
people
> > from throwing unsupported facts around.
>      I do not have a referance to the complete future history of the
> universe.   Therefor I will not be able to give 'supported' 'facts'
> in any of my transmissions that deal with the future SciFi.

of course you do! example:

the engagement fought by the fourth squadron of the FSE Eighth Fleet and
the NAC TF1223 off Brodsky's Star was by no means conclusive; the 4th
squadron retired, but the Swabian losses were substantial, including a
cruiser hulled.

- 'A History of the Kasika Incidents', RM McDonald, Oxford University
Press 2135

> Its a Joke!  OK!

ok! ok!

Tom

Prev: Re: [ds] supporting sources Next: Re: Marine Contingents