Prev: Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres Next: Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres

Re: More Fleet Book errata

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 16:12:27 +0100
Subject: Re: More Fleet Book errata

Samuel Reynolds wrote:

> The first is in the Der Theuerdank Fighter Carrier, on p. 26.
> Recent discussion on the list corrected the armor boxes from
> 15 to 14, but it also has the wrong crew factor: it shows
> a crew factor of 10 in both the Specs and the SSD, but this
> should be 11 (220/20=11).

True.

> The second is the Assault Transport on p. 42.
> It is listed as TMF:120, NPV:377. However, the ship
> as shown would be 316 Points, with 6 mass unused.

Um... no, 351 points with 6 mass unused. You've forgotten to pay for the
troop quarters and one of the three mass 1 weapons here.

> Adding a Level-1 Screen brings this to 337 Points,

I get the cost to 369 points. This time you've definitely forgotten to
pay for the troop quarters. Still, 396 != 377 :-(

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres Next: Re: [DS] Tank designs was Re: [ds] Ogres