Prev: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks. Next: [ANN] Armageddon Outfitter now online

More Fleet Book errata

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 22:11:22 -0700
Subject: More Fleet Book errata

In finalizing my Armageddon Outfitter Fleet Book Ship Designer
(say that 3 times fast!), I uncovered two apparent errors in
the fleet book that I was unable to find in the posted errata.

The first is in the Der Theuerdank Fighter Carrier, on p. 26.
Recent discussion on the list corrected the armor boxes from
15 to 14, but it also has the wrong crew factor: it shows
a crew factor of 10 in both the Specs and the SSD, but this
should be 11 (220/20=11).

The second is the Assault Transport on p. 42.
It is listed as TMF:120, NPV:377. However, the ship
as shown would be 316 Points, with 6 mass unused.
Adding a Level-1 Screen brings this to 337 Points,
with no mass unused. I believe this is what was intended,
but I could be wrong. If this is what was intended, it
should be TMF:120, NPV:337.

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks. Next: [ANN] Armageddon Outfitter now online