Prev: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks. Next: Re: Moderns-vs-aliens campaigns (was RE: Ogres)

Re: Neo Rhomanoi ships

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 22:24:29 -0800
Subject: Re: Neo Rhomanoi ships

Robertson, Brendan wrote:

> It could be just your notation method, as you seem to be using FT2
arcs.
> (If I've got the right person's page.)

Ah, my notation is a little wierd.

> >The Virgin Mary class Heavy Dreadnought
> http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/DNL.html
> >Displacement: 25000 tonnes (Mass factor 250)
> >Armament: 2xClass 2 Battery (360/FH), 3xClass 3 batteries,
(LS/RS/FH),
> 2xClass 1 Battery, 14 tons module space
>
> The above notation you've got indicates to me: AP/FP/F/FS/AS.  It
didn't
> help that the 14 tons of module space is noted as holding only 1
class-3
> or 2 SML+ 4 magazine.

The Class three batteries are in my shorthand for 3-arc combos.  LS is
Left Side--both the left arcs and the forward one.  Right side is
opposite, and FH is Forward Hemisphere--all three frontal arcs.  And
that's per battery--battery 1 is LS, 2 is RS, and 3 is FH.

And thank you for pointing out the major whoops--the module with the
additional Class 3 also has two Pulse Torpedo Tubes!   I'll be
correcting that shortly.  Any other obvious ooopses?

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks. Next: Re: Moderns-vs-aliens campaigns (was RE: Ogres)