Prev: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks. Next: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.

Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 22:44:52 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Chris Lowrey wrote:

> Giving respected sources is a great way to lend credence to your
argument.
> You would be better served if you enumerated yours rather than
alluding to
> it.  Unless, of course, the title of your source is "One of the first
US
> Army official histories published in mass market form", a book with
which
> most people are no doubt unfamiliar.	:)

I'd like to get the title of John's source too.  I'd like to see a more
accurate account of the M1's performance in the Gulf War.  Armored Cav
just sounded... too propagandic at times, and so do the books by JFD
about
the subject. (heh, heh, as if US Army official history would be less
biased)

-----
...if they can stop soldiers from fornicating, they are not sorcerors,
but
rather gods.
			-- Against the Tide of Years
-----

Prev: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks. Next: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.