Prev: RE: [OT] Quad-S? Next: Heavy Beam Weapons

RE: Neo Rhomanoi ships

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 09:43:08 +1100
Subject: RE: Neo Rhomanoi ships

It could be just your notation method, as you seem to be using FT2 arcs.
(If I've got the right person's page.)

http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/DNL.html
>Displacement: 25000 tonnes (Mass factor 250)
>Armament: 2xClass 2 Battery (360/FH), 3xClass 3 batteries, (LS/RS/FH),
2xClass 1 Battery, 14 tons module space

The above notation you've got indicates to me: AP/FP/F/FS/AS.  It didn't
help that the 14 tons of module space is noted as holding only 1 class-3
or 2 SML+ 4 magazine.
The notation for the Class-3s should be: AP/FP/F, FP/F/FS, F/FS/AS.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
T'was brillig, & the slithy toves,
Did gyre & gimle in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And mome raths outgrabe.
		       - Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass".