Prev: RE: SGII Newbie Question Next: Re: LA FAYETTE INCIDENT

[OT] Remembering the reason for the holiday

From: PsyWraith@a...
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:44:32 EST
Subject: [OT] Remembering the reason for the holiday

Apologies from this new member for diverging from the subject.	But I
just
wished to ask that while those of us in North America go about our
business
this week, we take a moment to reflect on why we have a holiday for
Veteran's/Rememberance Day.  For those that served, those that continue
serve, and those gave their final service doing their duty, thank you.

Christopher Ruhl
SGT USAR
301st PSYOP Company (Airborne)

Prev: RE: SGII Newbie Question Next: Re: LA FAYETTE INCIDENT