Prev: Re: FT: Indy hits with many p-torps, history made! Next: Re: HO/20MM grav vehicles etc...

Re: Warfare -- where is it?

From: MJMurtha@a...
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:33:30 EST
Subject: Re: Warfare -- where is it?

In a message dated 11/9/98 10:33:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ateske@HICom.net
writes:

> You know, I *was* wondering why a guy with a .uk address was doing
asking
>  about a con in New Jersey, which is what Mike Murtha pointed him to.
>  Wonder if it's a coincidence that a con named Warfare is being run on
both
>  sides of the pond, on the same weekend....
Apologies for the confusion on this, I often read my email when I first
get
into work or just before I leave so I may not always be firing on all
cylinders. Sorry about the mix-up with the Warfare vs. Warfaire.

>  Incidentally, Mike, I intend to be at the one in NJ, though who knows
if
>  we'll bump into each other... I'll bring stuff, though. ^_^
Cool, it is not that big of a show so I'm sure we'll be able to locate
each
other. Are any other list members attending Warfaire (the one in New
Jersey,
USA)?

Mike J. Murtha

Prev: Re: FT: Indy hits with many p-torps, history made! Next: Re: HO/20MM grav vehicles etc...