Prev: Stargrunt II Demos! Next: Re: LAFAYETTE

RE: A sad(?) announcement

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:03:45 -0000
Subject: RE: A sad(?) announcement

>I'll throw my hat into the ring.  I maintain a number of other lists
>in similiar topics (starfire, B5W), and would be willing to maintain
>the list either at bolton with whatever remote admin commands there
>are, or give the list a new home on a machine in the US.

<snip>

>-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu

I third the move to the majordomo server at colorado.
Matthew is a very good list admin and majordomo does things
like a digest which is excellent. The colorado server
also seems to have plenty of bandwidth/power and has a
faster message turnaround than the BI machine at least
for the FT computer discussion list, which has been running
for a year now.

Trying to run the BI server remotely could be a real pain
unless anyone has a burning desire to do it.

tim jones
--------

Prev: Stargrunt II Demos! Next: Re: LAFAYETTE