Prev: The Vector Dilema Next: RE: A sad(?) announcement

Re: A sad(?) announcement

From: paul@l...
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 98 16:55:11 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: A sad(?) announcement

Although I am not able to takeover the list I know somebody who has
their own unix server and does run lists off it who may be able to help
out, email me if you want his address.

Paul

(paul@lightspeed.u-net.com)

> This morning I handed in my notice at BI. I'm off to a new job at the
> beginning of December.
>
> There's very little chance I will be able to administer the list from
my
> new work. So I'm asking for a volunteer to take over the
administration.

-----
> "Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
> Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
> BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Generated by U-NET WebMail - http://www.webmail.u-net.net/
   U-NET Internet - Easy Internet Access (01925) 484444

Prev: The Vector Dilema Next: RE: A sad(?) announcement