Prev: Re: FT: ICEBREAKER Next: Re: FT: Indy hits with many p-torps, history made!

RE: A sad(?) announcement

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 12:38:17 -0000
Subject: RE: A sad(?) announcement

Sad

its the end of an era.

>Note: For those that are on it it also means the 'other' list
>will cease to
>exist. Can someone suggest an alternative arrangement?

What is the 'other' list? I assume the one on the bolton server.

As for alternatives there are lashing of free email list and forums
up for grabs - just need to get organised and find the most appropriate
platform. I think people would prefer a mail list server if anyone
has one with the capacity and the time to run it.

I'd like to thank JW for his years of sterling efforts
Hip
Hip

tim jones
--------

Prev: Re: FT: ICEBREAKER Next: Re: FT: Indy hits with many p-torps, history made!