Prev: Re: [ds] Ogres Next: Re: [ds] Ogres

Re: [ds] Ogres

From: "Colfox" <monty88@f...>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 01:02:54 -0600
Subject: Re: [ds] Ogres

Imre A. Szabo wrote:

> Reality check.  The target size of an Abrams is smaller then a M60, so
> shouldn't the class size be at most the same???

Is the M1 really smaller than the M60?	 I'm willing to grant you that
the
M1 is shorter, but "smaller"?  I guess what I'm saying is that having
seen
both, I never thought of the M1 as being smaller than the M60.

Granted, I was a grunt, so I'm not the expert.	I just know that I
stayed
the heck away from them when the treadheads were driving.  They don't
call
us "crunchies" for nothing.  :-)

--Colfox

Prev: Re: [ds] Ogres Next: Re: [ds] Ogres