Prev: RE: FT : EW & Boarding Parties Next: Re: [ds] Ogres

Re: FT: ICEBREAKER

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 22:19:28 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: ICEBREAKER

Tron wrote:

> Now that the Fleet book has reached the far corners of the earth, and
> assuming that you play with 'Official' GZG forces, have the actual
game
> stats provided made you :
>
> a) Wish you'd bought another fleet's ships
> b) Glad to be NAC
> c) Glad to be FSE
> d) Glad to be NSL
> e) Glad to be ESU

Well seeing that I find myself currently locked in a bloody war with the
Kra'Vak, I'm thankful of my original decision to build an NSL fleet. It
was a
tossup between NSL and NAC (I have a small NAC squadron), but imagine
spending
all those billions of credits on shield research and technology and then
finding
out it's usless against my opponent?

> f) Hungry for the Fleet Book 2

definately... (though to be honest the stuff guys come up here on this
list is
just as good as anything that'll be in there.)

Los

Prev: RE: FT : EW & Boarding Parties Next: Re: [ds] Ogres