Prev: Re: SG2 vehicles Next: RE: FT : EW & Boarding Parties

Re: Ogres, Bolos, and GZG......

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 09:09:29 +0000
Subject: Re: Ogres, Bolos, and GZG......

>Once upon a time there was a 25mm cybertank, an ICCU (independant
>cybernetic combat unit) it was listed in the catalogue for a while and
then
>disappeared before it came out.

Yup. One of the things I'd planned to do (this was a LOOOONG time
ago....)
and then never got the time for (the old, familiar story....).
We're currently working on a few new 25mm resins at long last, and one
of
them is going to be a BIG tank running on six separate tread units - it
is
half-built at the moment (so it IS real, not just an idea!), and will be
quite a large chunk of resin! It won't be in the Ogre league, but it
could
serve as one of the early marks of Bolo (a Mk2 or Mk3 - ish?). The idea
of
a "proper" 25mm Bolo/Ogre/Generic Cybertank is still an attractive one,
and
who knows?

Jon (GZG)