Prev: Re: New Interesting Tech [SG2] or [OT] Next: Re: SG2 vehicles

Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 20:10:38 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

At 02:56 PM 11/6/98 -0500, you wrote:

>	Howdy!
>
>On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Samuel Reynolds wrote:
>
>> If you're using true 25mm figures, 1/64 looks right.
>> If you're using "GW scale", 1/48 looks better.
>> For smaller (20mm) figures, Matchbox has some nice Humvees;
>> the scale is pretty close to 1/72.
>
>	As an aside, the 1/72 Nutrocker tank from the SF3D line recently
>reissued from Nitto only *outside* Japan) is *outstanding* for
Stargrunt.
>It is a plastic kit that comse with the SAFS powered armour suits (that
>are a bit small, but not too bad).  With minimal conversion, this beast
>looks GREAT on the table.  It runs about $20 (US).
>
>	Later!
>
>	Ken

Really?  I have three from the original release!  Is the rest of the
line
being reissued?  Where can I see them?	I don't need any more plastic,
of
course, but there is no harm in looking, right?

Right?

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: New Interesting Tech [SG2] or [OT] Next: Re: SG2 vehicles