Prev: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...) Next: Re: [OT] Plausible Sci-fi?

Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 10:22:05 -0400
Subject: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

>It was an all-plastic toy, complete with an Alien clinging to the
underside
>(quite funny, and doesn't interfere with the appearance at all) - I
believe
>several other people have mentioned this afternoon more detail about
this toy.

>Galoob, maybe?  It was certainly a toy, though (ie look in toy shops).
>They also do the dropship as a toy.  The dropship is in a much smaller
>scale than the APC, but still looks not bad as a gunship in "25mm" for
SG2...

>At 03:36 PM 11/5/98 EST, you wrote:
>>The one I am thinking about was the Leading Edge white metal model,
I'm
>>thinking this is a mass-market toy, is that correct? If so, who makes
it?

If you want to see them try Galoob at www.galoob.com (I think)
or
Steelhead.aecom.yu.edu/stuart/USCMC/USCMC.html
I have a couple of poor photos next to figs so you can see a size
comparison.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics	     Tel: (718) 430 4289
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine	      Fax: (718) 430 8778
1300 Morris Park Avenue 			  email:
smurray@aecom.yu.edu
Bronx
New York 10461

Prev: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...) Next: Re: [OT] Plausible Sci-fi?