Prev: RE: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...) Next: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 16:16:19 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

It was an all-plastic toy, complete with an Alien clinging to the
underside
(quite funny, and doesn't interfere with the appearance at all) - I
believe
several other people have mentioned this afternoon more detail about
this toy.

Galoob, maybe?	It was certainly a toy, though (ie look in toy shops).
They also do the dropship as a toy.  The dropship is in a much smaller
scale than the APC, but still looks not bad as a gunship in "25mm" for
SG2...