Prev: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...) Next: RE: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

From: Jonathan Jarrard <jjarrard@f...>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 15:57:09 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

Adrian Johnson wrote:

> Somebody makes a set of vehicles from the movie "Aliens" in a scale
which
> is basically bang on for SG2.  The APC has an opening top, and you can
> actually stand SG2 figures inside.  It would make a good Size 3 (or
so)
> troop carrier and is not prohibitively expensive.  You'd have to look
in
> toy stores for it, though.

Galoob makes those, and they are very nice.  They also work okay for
28mm.  You'll have to order direct, though.  They've been discontinued,
and they were proprietary to a couple of toy store chains (EF Schwartz
is the only one I'm aware of) in the U.S. so they were never very easy
to find.

Prev: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...) Next: RE: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)