Prev: Re: [SG] Orbats (was Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare) Next: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 10:27:54 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

Samuel spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> If you're using true 25mm figures, 1/64 looks right.
> If you're using "GW scale", 1/48 looks better.
> For smaller (20mm) figures, Matchbox has some nice Humvees;
> the scale is pretty close to 1/72.

Which brings to mind the question: Anybody seen any good 1/64th scale
kits lately in styrene? Modern stuff or sci fi? 1/72 is not a hard
scale to find, and for certain things, it will work, but for many
others it is insufficient for true 25mm, just the same as 1/48th
looks a bit big. I'd be interested to know if any particular model
manufacturer puts out 1/64th kits....

Tom.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [SG] Orbats (was Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare) Next: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)