Prev: Re: [DS and SG] Tech dispersal to the frontier Next: [FT] Electronic warfare lite

Re: [OT] Plausible Sci-fi? was Re: [GZG] [HIST] Military Hackers

From: Magnus Alexandersson <m96maal@m...>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 10:53:27 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Plausible Sci-fi? was Re: [GZG] [HIST] Military Hackers

Hello all....

Since my favourite subject, sci-fi books came up, I thought I'd throw
myself
into the mayhem... ;-P

If I say Iain M. Banks? He writes a superb line of books about the
Culture, man
and others far in the furture. It's really great, a must.

Or Peter F. Hamilton? The man has written two bricks! The first two
novels are
1000+ pages each... Tends to lean to the more violent side, but if
you're a
tech-jockey, read his books.

Stephen R Donaldson, excellent Gap-series.

I've got a small and well... see for yourselves.
http://www.mtek.chalmers.se/~m96maal/bookindex.html

> >> hardwired by Walter john
> >> Williams.

This one sure is a winner.....

//magnus

Prev: Re: [DS and SG] Tech dispersal to the frontier Next: [FT] Electronic warfare lite