Prev: GZGL DSII - DSII with Platoon sized units. Next: Re: [GZG] [HIST] Military Hackers

GZGL DSII SGII OT - Saving Private Ryan.

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 20:35:05 +1300
Subject: GZGL DSII SGII OT - Saving Private Ryan.

Saving Private Ryan.
    I've just been to see this. A great movie! The first WWII movie I've
seen where the German halftracks use the correct vehicle, instead of
using
US M3 half-tracks repainted in German colours.
    It also shows why tanks were needed with infantry assaults; to break
through barriers that slow down or stop infantry.
    Has anyone done any DSII or SGII scenarios based on the actions in
this
movie?

Andrew Martin
-------------
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
 http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/
Usagi Yoyimbo Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/UY/

Prev: GZGL DSII - DSII with Platoon sized units. Next: Re: [GZG] [HIST] Military Hackers