Prev: Re: [SG2] [DS2] Aussie Recon Platoon Organisation Next: Re: Low-Tech Forces, not necessarily in DSII

RE: Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:35:11 -0600
Subject: RE: Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare

Tom wrote:
> i am wondering about how an FMA FT (even if it's an
australopithecus-like
> branch from the main chain of development) would work;

I saved a post from 12/6/96 from this list where someone had done this
type
of thing and I think there were a few later messages on some playtesting
of
it.

Check the list archives or let me know and I can forward you a copy.

Dean

Prev: Re: [SG2] [DS2] Aussie Recon Platoon Organisation Next: Re: Low-Tech Forces, not necessarily in DSII