Prev: [FT] Automated site for new fleet book Next: Re: [GZG] [HIST] Military Hackers

Re: Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 11:59:32 +0000
Subject: Re: Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare

>Thomas Anderson wrote:
[snip]>>
>> too late! doesn't MT use FMA rules somewhere?
>
>No. Nor does the FB. MT uses basic, enhanced and superior sensors, but
>there's no FMA mechanics (opposed die rolls, die type shifts etc)
>involved - just D6.rolls with or without modifiers.
>
>> anyway, the FMA system is great.

[snip]

>> Psychic Tom predicts that full thrust II will use FMA.

Don't use the predictive powers to pick your lottery numbers... :)
I've stated on this list before, that FT will NOT be moving to the FMA
system, in FT 3rd edition or any other subsequent version. FT will
remain a
strictly d6 based system.
There is always the possibility that we MAY do an FMA-system-based
starship
and/or starfighter game at sometime in the future, but it would be a
completely new game - NOT any version of FT.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [FT] Automated site for new fleet book Next: Re: [GZG] [HIST] Military Hackers