Prev: Re: Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare Next: Re: Low-Tech Forces in DSII

RE: [DS and SG] Tech dispersal to the frontier

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 13:48:54 -0800
Subject: RE: [DS and SG] Tech dispersal to the frontier

The rules I came up with for the abortive Ogre miniatures campaign I was
gonna run are similar to the Esteemed John A's.

I just rolled a d10 for the vehicles KOd  and figured that was the %of
damage in points needed to repair said vehicle. This allows for vehicles
have sustained minor/ no damage to being totalled. I figure if you want
be insanely anal-retentive you could use a d%. And or introduce rules a
la
John A's that say if under 20% damaged it is field reparable, 20-70%
needs a
depot, 70+% is doa and parted out (to the tune of the remaining points
in
supplies perhaps?) Simple, elegant, and now assimilating into my never
to be
run pseudo campaign rules that reside in me noggin.

Gene